Match.com for singles is one of the oldest online dating web sites but that does not mean that it has not kept up with the times. Joining Match means you are a member of a established online dating brand who could not be more serious about improving your long term dating prospects.
The nice thing about Match is that you get by far the most responses from your efforts and generally the impression is that most of the responses are actually genuine people who might really want to go out on a date. From a male perspective the women are much more receptive to conversation and far less distant, often a sign of real activity and engagement on the platform.
This could be because they are actually responding to real emails and engaging with other members and that their reasons for using the site are purposeful and genuine. As a member you do pay more to use Match.com, but that does come with it’s own reputable assurance and self confidence in the dating service in a way. Women pay as much as men do for the same relationship matchmaking services. This means that they are seriously looking for partners, to find love, romance and more.
When women are real users and serious about dating a new man then you get a lot more responses to emails and messages. Other sites simply don’t have these numbers of active singles and when they don’t have enough real members there is opportunity for all sorts of mischief. Fortunately at Match finding real single men and women to looking for a partner or companion to date is a lot easier and more rewarding finding a new relationship than on certain other dating sites.
In our Match.com review we look at the essential things you need to know about using the singles dating and relationship service at Match in order to successfully meet single men and women who are likely to want to date you and show a romantic interest .
The Positive Side to Match.com – Why You should Use This Dating Service
- Is the Match.com dating site a legitimate service? Yes. That’s the most important thing that you ever need to know. From getting your profile setup and published together from the single people that you end up meeting, the Match dating site is the real deal. The women that we talked to were obviously real people and they weren’t just out for a free lunch. You can instantly tell after a few short messages if a person is real and what their intentions toward you are.
- Because it’s a paid dating product, we got better warm responses and the single profiles on offer to members were more well written and thought out.
- Less gold diggers than other dating sites; nobody like superficiality in a person and there are other sites for that
Ok so we are not here just to sing praises, why would you not want to use this site, well a few reasons stand out in our Match.com review and they may or may not bother you. These are they.
Some Reasons to Move on and Try a Different Dating Web Site
- Response times to user issues can be sluggish, site is just too big
- Setting up and going live can take a while which is infuriating if you get itchy fingers.
- You have to pay but as we have said you do get what you pay for in a solid fun dating experience.
So looking for exciting new romance and the next big relationship is a perfectly attainable goal whilst dating at Match, this much is true. The dating service is perfectly safe, technically astute user friendly and populated with real single members from all walks of life.
Our Match.com review found that the quality of service and user experience within the site and member area are certainly reflected in the price paid as a user but with this online dating site you do generally get what you sign up for.
To join Match.com as a new member simply visit their web site and register your interest and start building a character profile. To make the most of the site experience click here for some general profile building dating tips.